From 28/04 to 01/05
International Po Delta Birwatching and Nature Tourism Fair 2018
Many activities are organized: photographic workshops, competitions for photography and environmental documentaries, lessons of birdwatching, lectures, shows and guided visits in the excellence and most exclusive destinations of Po Delta Park.
– Exhibition pavilion is entirely dedicated to European tourist destinations for birdwatching (the sky) and observation of wildlife (the ground) and river and sea wildlife (the water)
– Birdwatching lessons in cooperation with environmental associations participating in the Fair.
– Birdgarden: laboratories and activities for children and adults are foreste during the fair
– Didactic laboratories: workshops and activities for grown-ups and children
– Field experiences: trips to the most interesting sites of the Po Delta Park accompanied by expert guides
– A pavilion entirely dedicated to highly specialised professional photography and the related high-quality equipment with the participation of the leading companies of the sector, with a view to improving the culture of high quality photography
– Photography expeditions in the most interesting sites of the Po Delta and photography lessons during the four days of the Fair;
– Exhibition of internationally famous nature photographies in cooperation with magazines, associations and insitutions of the sector;
– Field trips and practical lessons on different photography techniques, in cooperation with the best specialised companies of the sector, associations and specialised magazines
An outstanding place is given to Slow Tourism, with offers for cycling tours, river tourism, birdwatching, nature tourism and sport tourism, as well as a whole pavilion dedicated to tourism in the Parks
News 2018! Biodiversity and Reserve of Biosphere MAB UNESCO
As already stated the Po Delta, from June 2015, was indicated as International Reserve of the Biosphere, MAB, from Unesco.
Other important Unesco Man and Biosphere Areas from all around the world will be involved in the next edition of the fair and initiatives and events aimed to improve the relations between man and his environment will be organized
Many initiatives are organised during the Fair: walking tours, boat tours, cycling tours, horseback riding tours in the beautiful sites of the Po Delta Park; educational workshops for families with children; wine and food tasting; photography exhibitions; conferences; sport events and much, much more